The Diversity Collective is a live event series bringing D&I leaders and Business visionaries together to share what’s making Australia’s workplaces more inclusive.
Purchase access to The Diversity Collective Video Vault, to hear the case studies and stories they’ve shared.
No travel expenses required!
W H A T’ S
I N T H E
C O L L E C T I O N ?
Key note talks
20 experts, 14 videos in total
Want to see a sample, for free?
CLICK ON THIS LINK:
Globally recognised diversity darling Troy Roderick shares his insights into the D&I journey for Telstra and for himself.
F O R E X A M P L E:
HOW DO WE MEASURE INCLUSIVITY?
- Dan Cook, GM People & Culture, Dexus
- Jess Wirawan, Manager Diversity & Inclusion, PWC
- Trudie Harriman, Head of Human Resources, Qantas
- Lisa Rubinstein, Board Co-Chair, Women’s Indigenous Network
- Julie Morgan, Director Insights & Education, Roads & Maritime
- Mandy Fulete, Human Resources NSW, Lite ‘n’ Easy
DEVELOPING A MORE INCLUSIVE CULTURE IN SUPPORT OF OVERALL GROUP STRATEGY
Super Retail Group Also Male Champion of Change
INVEST UPFRONT FOR SUSTAINABLE TEAMS
General Manager Services
A CULTURE OF ENGAGEMENT
Director People & Culture
LEVERAGE IT TO EMBRACE INDIVIDUAL TALENTS
Business Services Serco
- Ray Itaoui, Executive Director, Sanity
- Natalie Goldman, MD, Flex Careers
- Mark Latchford, Associate Director, Pride in Diversity
- Rebecca Doyle, Head of People & Culture, National Rugby League
- Candy Bowers, Actress, Producer, Activitst, Hot Brown Honey
STAKEHOLDER SUPPORT IN ACHIEVING INCLUSION
FATIGUE ALONG THE CHANGE JOURNEY
Head of ICP & former Head of Transformation
Coca Cola Amatil
WINNING SUPPORT FOR YOUR BIG IDEA
MD and Principal Coach
Gender Gap Gone
Or check out the highlights reel…